Why Select Paul Rudder As Your Attorney
- 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as a Family and NYC Divorce Lawyer, having handled multitude of cases in front of most matrimonial judges and with many prominent opposing counsel, Paul Rudder has a very REALISTIC view of the legal process, issues involved and possible and likely resolution.
- Each client represented by Mr Rudder receives PERSONAL ATTENTION from the beginning to the end of the case. Mr.Rudder personally handles all legal aspects of every case.
- Paul Rudder has strong CONFLICT RESOLUTION skills. He has a unique ability to bring conflict between parties to a successful resolution. He has strong negotiation skills, wisdom and integrity which serve his clients well.
- Having appointments from judges and peers to act as a Legal Guardian for Children in highly contested divorces gives Mr. Rudder a particular expertise in CHILD CUSTODY matters.
- Mr. Rudder has gained RESPECT and ENDORSEMENT from peers and judges. His sensitivity and integrity matched with his particular legal expertise with child custody issues are the reason that peers and judges appoint him as a Legal Guardian for Children in highly contested divorces. He was selected by peers as a Co-Chair of Matrimonial Section of NY County Lawyers Association from 2001-2004.
- Mr. Rudder is an OUTSTANDING LITIGATOR and has a solid understanding of personal ASSETS, FINANCE and BUSINESS issues. He offers legal guidance and fair and realistic assessment of conflicting claims, rights and responsibilities. He obtains favorable results for thousands of clients which is why most of his referrals are from peers and clients.
About Paul Rudder
Paul Rudder is a Family and Divorce Lawyer committed to providing the highest quality of legal services in the most cost-effective and straight forward manner. He is one of the most highly regarded Matrimonial Attorneys in New York. He has been selected as “Top Lawyer” in Divorce Law field from 2007 to present by New York Times Super Lawyers Section. Having handled thousands of divorces, Mr. Rudder has devoted his career to guiding his clients through a difficult and confusing process of dissolution of their marriages.
Mr Rudder is recognized for his unique ability to guide and navigate his clients toward a realistic view of the process, its potential outcomes and effects on the family while directing the client through the complexities of the judicial system. Because of the diversity of cases he has been involved in, he was selected as a frequent Analyst and Commentator on Court TV (10 years as a Matrimonial and Divorce expert). On the show he discussed and commented on a number of legally controversial as well as high profile celebrity divorces.
Initial Consultation - $300
Mr. Rudder represents clients in NYC & throughout the Greater Metropolitan area.